B.D.S has Multiple tie-ups with the Financial Institutions in the Industry to Provide our customers uninterrupted experience.
Home Loan provides a lump-sum amount to purchase a property you desired and this lump-sum amount will be repayable with interest. Home loan is provided to purchase a house/flat, construction of house on a plot of land or for renovation of the existing house.
In the home loan 80%-90% of the property value is financed by the lender and rest of the 10%-20% is a down payment born by the borrower.
Eligibility Home loan in Dehradun for the loan is checked by the income of the borrower & by the value of the property according to market rate.
Types of Home Loan we offer
- Home purchase Loan | House purchase Loan
- Home Construction Loan
- Home improvement Loan
- Land purchase Loan
- Home Extension Loan
- Home Loan balance transfer
- Joint Home Loan
- Top-up Home Loan
- Areas We Serve – Home loan is available in these areas – Dehradun, Vikasnagar, Mussorrie, Roorkee, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Saharanpur.
- During home loan the property is being kept as collateral (security) to the lender till the borrower repay the whole amount of loan with interest. The interest can be fixed or floating for home loan.It is also mostly necessary to have co applicant in loan. If someone is the co-owner of the property than he/she is mandatory to be the co applicant in loan. But, if borrower is a sole owner of the property than any of his/her family member can be the co applicant in loan.
- For the further process of loan, the lender asks borrower to submit the documents such as identity proof/address proof, income proof i.e. the latest salary slips, form16 authenticate by the employer (for salaried) and income tax return, balance sheet (for businessman/self-employed) and six month’s updated bank account statement and property papers (agreement, registry, mutation, approved map, estimate of construction etc) along with the processing fee cheque to the lender. On the basis of documents, lender decides to provide a loan or not to the borrower. If the lender decides to provide the loan to the borrower, they will give a sanction letter stating loan amount, loan tenure, interest rate and important terms of home loan to the borrower.
- After the sanction of loan, disbursement is made to the borrower. Loan is disbursed in full or in installments. In case of construction of the house the loan is disbursed in installments based on the progress of construction, and these installments does not exceed three in number of time. In case of property purchase the disbursement is made in full.
- In between the process of loan, there are the several charges of loan which is also called processing fee. The lender charges processing fee according to their percentage which is likely from 0. 5% to 1%. Lenders also call it technical evaluation fee.
- Once the loan get disbursed, the borrower has to repay the whole amount of loan with interest in mode of EMI which starts from the month following the month in which the borrower takes the full disbursement.
- EMI includes both principal and interest.
Home Loan Intrest Rates
|Bank||Loan to Property Value||Interest Rates||Processing Fee|
|LIC Housing||80%-90%||8.15% – 8.75%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|ICICI BANK||80%-90%||8.10% – 8.70%||Rs 10,000+ AT or 0.25% + AT ( Whichever is lower)|
|AXIS Bank||80%-90%||8.10% – 8.70%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|PNB Housing Loan||80%-90%||8.35% – 9.25%||0.50% of the loan amount Minimum- Rs. 2,500|
|CANFIN HOMES||80%-90%||8.10% – 8.70%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|TATA CAPITAL||80%-90%||8.10% – 9.50%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|Canara Bank||80%-90%||8.15% – 8.65%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|GIC Housing Finance||80%-90%||8.40% – 9.50%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|HDFC Bank||80%-90%||8.10% – 8.70%||Up to 1.25% of the loan amount or? 3,000 whichever is higher, plus applicable taxes|
|Union Bank||80%-90%||8.25% – 8.65%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|Bank of Baroda||80%-90%||7.95% – 8.60%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|Indian Bank||80%-90%||8.25% – 8.60%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|SBI Bank||80%-90%||8.25% – 8.60%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|IDFC Bank||80%-90%||8.50% – 9.50%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|ID Proof||Pan Card/Voter ID card||Pan Card/Voter ID card|
|Date of Birth proof||Pan Card/School leaving certificate/High School mark sheet||Pan Card/School leaving certificate/High School mark sheet|
|Address proof||Current and Permanent||Current and Permanent|
|Bank Statement||6 Months Salary Account||12 Months Saving/Current/CC Account|
|Income Proof||6 Months Salary Slip & Form 16||3 yeras financials (ITR/Computation/Balance sheet) and Business Registration Proof|
|Property Documents||Sale deed copy,agreement to sale.
Complete chain of titles deeds 15yrs (i.e 1994 to till date).
Mutation/ Assessment order from Nagar Nigam from 1994 to till dated /Khata Kathuni or Farad from Tehsil or Bandobast.
Approved Map in case of MDDA approved or Gram Pradhan Approved map.
Detailed estimate of Construction (80% Loan applicable only) in Case of construction or renovation of property.
Land Used Certificate.