If you are running a business, then for the growth of your business sometimes you need loan. Business loan helps the people to give a boost to their business. It is a great for working capital requirements and expanding the business. B.D.S is providing this loan to help you to take your business at a greater heights.
Table of Contents
What is a Business Loan ?
A Business Loan is an unsecured loan (it is a collateral free loan, no need to submit any property for the security purpose). You can apply for Business Loan if you want to take the business to greater heights. In Business Loan, an applicants can borrow money from banks or any money lending company in order to increase or upgrade the efficiency of his/her business.
Purposes to take Business Loan :
A borrower can go for a this loan, if he wants to :
- Starting his business.
- Running his business.
- Expanding his business.
- Purchase equipment.
- Increase Working Capital.
- Purchase more inventory.
- Building Credit Score.
- Cash Flow.
- Large Order.
Eligibility Criteria :
There are some criteria a borrower should know before applying for a business loan :
- A borrower should be at least 21 years at the time of applying for a loan and less than or equal to 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
- The existing business should have at least 1 year of stability.
- The business should have a minimum turnover of Rs. 40 lakh.
- The business should have an annual income of 1.5 lakh.
- This loan can be avail by Self-employed individuals, Proprietors, Partnership Firms and Pvt Ltd co.
Loan Tenure :
The loan tenure for a business loan is up to 3 years.
Maximum Loan Amount :
A borrower can get a maximum of 30 lakh from this loan.
Processing Fee :
In the processing of a loan, there are some processing fees that are charged by the bank. The processing fees charged by the lender is 2.50% of the total loan amount.
Disbursal Time :
3 to 5 working days.
Factors that will affect interest rate of a business loan :
Some factors mention below that will affect your business loan interest rate :
- Nature of a Business : The very important factor that comes under this is the nature of your business. The nature of a business tells what kind of activity is performed by your business. The business should be relevant and the place where you are doing your business should not be on the blacklist. Lenders verify the previous nature of your business that how it works and then decide the interest rate.
- Experience in Business : Business Experience plays a vital role to decide the interest rate of your loan. A well-established business is more secure than a startup. If you are running a business for several years then it might be possible that the lender will charge a low interest rate.
- Credit Score : Credit Score is also called Cibil Score. Credit Score is a three-digit number that tells your ability to repay the loan. The good credit score is above 750. The lender always verifies your credit score before making any decision. A good credit score helps you to get a low interest rate and vice-versa.
- Annual Turnover : If the turnover of a business is high, the interest rate will be lower and this will lead to lower EMI amount. However, if the business turnover is low, the rate of interest will be higher and EMI amount will be higher.
- History of Repayment : Another main factor in business loan interest rate is repayment history. If your repayment procedure is good then the lender will charge a low interest rate. However, if the repayment history is not good then it totally depends on the lender’s choice.
Documents Required for Business Loan :
|Documents||Salaried employed applicant||Self-employed applicant|
|ID proof||Pan Card/Voter ID Card||Pan Card/Voter ID Card|
|DOB proof||Pan Card/ School leaving certificate/High School mark sheet||Pan Card/ School leaving certificate/High School mark sheet|
|Address proof||Current and Permanent||Current and Permanent|
|Bank statement||3 months Salary account||6 months Saving/Current/CC account|
|Income proof||3 months Salary slip and Form 16||2 years Financials(ITR/Computation/Balance Sheet) and Business Registration proof|
Business Loan Interest Rate :
|Banks||Interest Rates||Processing Fees|
|HDFC BANK||15% – 19%||2.49%|
|ICICI BANK||16% – 22%||2.00%|
|Bajaj Finserv||19% – 23%||up to 3.00%|
|Fullerton India||22% – 29%||3.00%|
|Aditya Birla||20% – 26%||2.00%|
|Bank of Baroda||14.10% -20%||3.00%|
|Canara Bank||11.75% – 21.30%||up to 2.5%|
|IDBI Bank||12.25% -20%||2.50%|
|Tata Capital||12.50% – 19.50%||1.25% – 2.50%|