B.D.S has Multiple tie-ups with the Financial Institutions in the Industry to Provide our customers uninterrupted experience.
Business loan is collateral free loan to take the business at greater heights. Business loan is used to establish the infrastructure, to upgrade the plant of the industry or to purchase the equipment that are required.
This loan also helps you to prevent your business from having financial problems and increasing working capital.
- Areas We Serve – Home loan is available in these areas – Dehradun, Vikasnagar, Mussorrie, Roorkee, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Saharanpur.
- Proprietors, self-employed individuals, Partnership firms and Pvt Ltd co. can apply for business loan. The age criteria of applicant should be at least 21 years at the time of applying for the loan and not more than 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Business should have at least more than one year stability. The business should have a turnover of Rs. 40 lakh minimum, and the minimum annual income of the business should be 1.5 lakh.
- Business loan charges the interest rate from 12. 75% – 21. 70% with the processing fee Up to 2. 50% of the loan amount at the time of applying.
- An applicant can prepay the loan amount after the payment of six EMIs. If an applicant prepay between 7 – 24 months than 4% of principal outstanding will be charged, and between 25 – 36 months than 3% of principal outstanding will be charged, and if applicant prepay after 36 months than 2% of principal outstanding will be charged as a foreclosure.
- If there is an overdue EMI, applicant has to pay 2% per month on EMI subject to the minimum amount of Rs. 200/-. There is also a cheque bounce charges of Rs. 550/- per cheque bounce.
Business Loan Intrest Rates
|Bank||Interest Rates||Processing Fees||Tenure||Disbursal Time|
|HDFC Bank||15% – 19%||2.49%||12-36months||3-4 Working Days|
|ICICI Bank||16%-22%||2.00%||12-36months||5-Working Days|
|BAJAJ FINSERV||19%-23%||Upto 3.00%||12-60months||3-4 Working Days|
|Fullerton India||22%- 29%||3.00%||12-36months||3-4 Working Days|
|Aditya Birla||20%-26%||2.00%||12-36months||3-4 Working Days|
|Bank of Baroda||14.10% -20%||3.00%||12-36months||3-4 Working Days|
|Canara Bank||11.75% – 21.30%||Upto 2.5%||12-36months||3-4 Working Days|
|IDBI Bank||12.25% -20%||2.50%||12-36months||3-4 Working Days|
|TATA Capital||12.50% – 19.50%||1.25% – 2.50%||12-36months||3-4 Working Days|
|ID Proof||Pan Card/Voter ID card||Pan Card/Voter ID card|
|Date of Birth proof||Pan Card/School leaving certificate/High School mark sheet||Pan Card/School leaving certificate/High School mark sheet|
|Address proof||Current and Permanent||Current and Permanent|
|Bank Statement||3 Months Salary Account||6 Months Saving/Current/CC Account|
|Income Proof||3 Months Salary Slip & Form 16||2 yeras financials (ITR/Computation/Balance sheet) and Business Registration Proof|