What is ICICI Direct ?
ICICI Direct (ICICI Securities Ltd) is the biggest stock broker in India imparting retail trading and investment services. ICICI presents 3-in-1 account, the most handy way to make investments in share market in India. The 3-in-1 account is aggregate of saving bank account, trading account and demat account opened and linked collectively for seamless transactions between these accounts.
Who We are ?
We are Authorized person of ICICI Direct, Help customers to get the benefits of ICICI direct which is India’s leading products services provider in equities, derivatives, research and various third-party financial products including mutual funds with all AMCs, Insurance products with icici prudential, fixed deposits with all leading financial institutions, loans, tax services & pension products.
Steps to Open ICICI Direct Demat Account
Easy 7 Steps to open ICICI Direct Account Online
- Visit ICICIDirect .com ( registration)
- Click on the ‘Open an Account‘ button in the top navigation bar.
- Click on ‘Get Started‘.
- Enter your own PAN Number, DOB and Full Name
- Fill remaining options and submit the form.
- A local ICICI Bank employee will check you for IPV (In Person Verification).
- Once IPV is done, the account is opened in 48 hours.
If you already have a bank account associated with ICICI Bank and would like to open demat and trading account with ICICI Direct, you will have to follow paper-based account opening process as below.
Steps to open ICICI Direct Offline
- Visit nearby ICICI branch or call them.
- The bank’s executive will inform you within 2 working days to collect required documents and complete the account opening process.