ICICI Direct (ICICI Securities Ltd) is the biggest stock broker in India imparting retail trading and investment services. ICICI presents 3-in-1 account, the most handy way to make investments in share market in India. The 3-in-1 account is aggregate of saving bank account, trading account and demat account opened and linked collectively for seamless transactions between these accounts.
We are Authorized person of ICICI Direct, Help customers to get the benefits of ICICI direct which is India’s leading products services provider in equities, derivatives, research and various third-party financial products including mutual funds with all AMCs, Insurance products with icici prudential, fixed deposits with all leading financial institutions, loans, tax services & pension products.
Steps to Open ICICI Direct Demat Account
Easy 7 Steps to open ICICI Direct Account Online
- Visit ICICIDirect .com ( registration)
- Click on the ‘Open an Account‘ button in the top navigation bar.
- Click on ‘Get Started‘.
- Enter your own PAN Number, DOB and Full Name
- Fill remaining options and submit the form.
- A local ICICI Bank employee will check you for IPV (In Person Verification).
- Once IPV is done, the account is opened in 48 hours.
If you already have a bank account associated with ICICI Bank and would like to open demat and trading account with ICICI Direct, you will have to follow paper-based account opening process as below.
Steps to open ICICI Direct Offline
- Visit nearby ICICI branch or call them.
- The bank’s executive will inform you within 2 working days to collect required documents and complete the account opening process.