A DSA or Direct Selling Agency is a loan selling agency, which works on behalf of the bank. DSA looks for people in the market who want a loan and these leads are further directed to the bank. DSAs are paid on every converted referral and, the payout is a percentage of the loan amount. A DSA is also known as a “business correspondence”.
What all does DSA do?
Apart from just providing, referrals to the bank, the DSA is also required to carry out the following procedure:
• Sourcing loan application
• Collecting all documents from his/her clients,
• Ensuring the originality of the documents also come under DSA’s work,
• Submitting the documents to the concerned bank.
Advantages of being a Direct Selling Agency
Being an agent under a Direct selling agency provides you with the following advantages:
• Unlimited earning potential- Being a Direct selling agency allows limitless earning. It all depends on your hard work and lead generation.
• Flexible working hours- Unlike a 9-5 job, being a Direct selling agency allows you flexible working hours.
• Negligible registration cost- The investment in being a Direct selling agency agent is very low or almost negligible.
• Free training- The concerned bank provides a training session to its DSAs.
• No high qualifications required- Being a Direct selling agency doesn’t ask for great skills, all it asks for is a graduate or an undergraduate degree.