B.D.S has Multiple tie-ups with the Financial Institutions in the Industry to Provide our customers uninterrupted experience.
“The borrowing of money which has to be repaid with interest to fund the purchase of a car“. Car loan is sometimes described as a number of different loan products. The main finance product that is used is Hire Purchase.
This is the traditional loan type that dealers and finance providers offer. This is a secured loan as the value is secured against the asset (your new car). An alternative option to Hire Purchase would be a personal loan or a car leasing product.
Types of Loan we offer
- Vehicle Loan
- Auto Loan
- Used Car Loan
- Finance Car
- Four Wheeler Loan
- Areas We Serve – this loan is available in these areas – Dehradun, Vikasnagar, Mussorrie, Roorkee, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Saharanpur.
- For Salaried-employed person : 21 to 60 years. For Self-employed person : 21 to 65 years.
- Credit Score of an applicant must be good (from 700 to 900).
- For Salaried-Employed applicant, minimum income should be 25,000/month and for Self-Employed applicant minimum turnover of Rs 40 Lakh.
- It is secured loan, so there is need to submit collateral to the bank.
- It can be avail by Salaried-Employed person, Self-Employed person.
- Interest Rate of this Loan is : 9.30% – 10.25% .
- The Loan Amount for a this Loan depends on the property you will going to submit as a collateral. The other option to buy a car is Personal Loan.
- You can avail for a Personal Loan also to buy your dream car.
- Loan Tenure for this loan is up to 7 years.
|ID Proof||Pan Card/Voter ID card||Pan Card/Voter ID card|
|Date of Birth proof||Pan Card/School leaving certificate/High School mark sheet||Pan Card/School leaving certificate/High School mark sheet|
|Address proof||Current and Permanent||Current and Permanent|
|Bank Statement||3 Months Salary Account||6 Months Saving/Current/CC Account|
|Income Proof||3 Months Salary Slip & Form 16||2 yeras financials (ITR/Computation/Balance sheet) and Business Registration Proof|
|Car Papers Documents||Original copy of proforma invoice (quotation).
RTO Paper, Insurance etc.(in case of second hand car purchase).