B.D.S has Multiple tie-ups with the Financial Institutions in the Industry to Provide our customers uninterrupted experience.
Loan against property (LAP) is a mortgage loan with lower interest rates, which can be used for multipurpose. One can get LAP by mortgaging his commercial property or residential property to lender as a collateral (security). Just like a personal loan, you can use LAP to fulfill your business, or personal requirements.
Eligibility Loan Against Property in Dehradun for the loan is checked by the income of the borrower & by the value of the property according to market rate.
Types of Loan we offer
- Mortgage Loan
- Secured Loan
- Loan against Property +OD (Overdraft)
- Loan against residential or Commercial Property
- Loan against property for home renovation/ education/wedding/personal expense.
- Areas We Serve – Home loan is available in these areas – Dehradun, Vikasnagar, Mussorrie, Roorkee, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Saharanpur.
- LAP can also be used to foreclose other existing loans.
- 40-60% amount of the market value of the property is financed for borrower under LAP. Income eligibility for the borrower should be more than Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Documents in LAP are same as in Home Loans for both salaried individual and Self Employed person.
- There is minimum 7 to 10 days processing time for LAP.
Loan Against Property Intrest Rates
|Bank||Loan to Property Value||Interest Rates||Processing Fee|
|LIC Housing||60%||8.85% – 10%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|ICICI BANK||60%||8.50% – 9.50%||Rs 10,000+ AT or 0.25% + AT ( Whichever is lower)|
|AXIS Bank||60%||8.50% – 9.30%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|PNB Housing Loan||60%||8.85% – 11%||0.35% of the loan amount Minimum- Rs. 2,500/ Maximum- Rs. 15,000/|
|CANFIN HOMES||60%||9.50% – 11%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|TATA CAPITAL||60%||9.50% – 12%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|Canara Bank||60%||8.70% – 11%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|GIC Housing Finance||60%||9.50% – 12%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|HDFC Bank||60%||8.50% – 10%||Up to 1.25% of the loan amount or? 3,000 whichever is higher, plus applicable taxes|
|Union Bank||60%||8.90% – 11%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|Bank of Baroda||60%||8.90% – 11%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|Indian Bank||60%||8.60% – 11%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|SBI Bank||60%||8.60% – 11%||Upto 0.5 % of loan amount + GST|
|IDFC Bank||60%||9.50% – 13%||Upto 1 % of loan amount + GST|
|ID Proof||Pan Card/Voter ID card||Pan Card/Voter ID card|
|Date of Birth proof||Pan Card/School leaving certificate/High School mark sheet||Pan Card/School leaving certificate/High School mark sheet|
|Address proof||Current and Permanent||Current and Permanent|
|Bank Statement||6 Months Salary Account||12 Months Saving/Current/CC Account|
|Income Proof||6 Months Salary Slip & Form 16||3 yeras financials (ITR/Computation/Balance sheet) and Business Registration Proof|