November 23, 2022

Home Loan Dehradun: Best Home Loan Provider In Dehradun

Everyone dreams of having a place they can call home. However, turning this dream into reality might be too much to ask for given the sky-high and rising cost of real estate day by day. A home loan can help in this situation. We are here with the best home loan available in dehradun uttarakhand to guide you in choosing the best home loan for your perfect home.

Home loans typically finance between 80% and 90% of the property’s worth, with the remaining 10% to 20% being the borrower’s responsibility for a down payment. A borrower must meet some basic eligibility criteria to borrow a certain amount of loan. This eligibility includes photographs, birth certificates, address proof, Bank statements, income proof. The lenders may also demand Aadhaar Cards, Pan cards or other such documents before lending the loan. A cibil score also plays a major factor in loan borrowing in the current days. A good CIBIL or credit score is essential to get a quick home loan approval. Your CIBIL Score is determined by the following factors:

  • Your history of loan repayment (35%)
  • Loans currently owed (30%)
  • Your debt history, including how long it has taken you to pay off your loans (15%)
  • What kinds of loans you have or are presently carrying (10%)
  • Your secured-to-unsecured loan mix percentage (10%)

Make sure to read the following points before taking any kind of Home Loan. 

  • A borrower may ask the lender to submit all the necessary documents before processing of the Loan. These documents include birth certificates, identify proof (Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card), income proof,

Best home loan provider in Dehradun

Dehradun is a growing, developing and metropolitan capital city of Uttrakhand. If you are looking for the best home loan in Dehradun, which can provide you with best services and easy home loan process then you are definitely in the right place. Bds4loans is one of the leading in providing the best home loan deals in Dehradun city. They provide all types of loan including Business loan, home loan, property loan and such. The loan repayment period depends entirely upon the type of loan you choose. However, we recommend you to talk directly to the company for more detailed information.

Home Loan Interest Rates

HDFC Bank 8.20 – 8.60% ₹776
Bank of Baroda 7.9 – 8.6% ₹769
ICICI Bank 8.40% ₹762
PNB Housing loan 8.35- 9.25% 0.50% of the loan amount
Axis Bank 8.10 – 8.70% Upto 0.5 % of loan amount
SBI 8.40% ₹762
Union Bank 8.25-8.65% Upto 0.5 % of loan amount


Home Loan offers a good sum to help you buy the home of your dreams. This acts as a helping hand and is repayable with interest. The low interest home loans in the dehradun discussed in this article along with loan providers and interest rates can guarantee that you have a comfortable borrowing experience with little to no paperwork and quick disbursal. So, don’t waste any time if you’re looking for best home loan deals in Dehradun city and call the executives at the firm to check your eligibility and borrow your loan for your dream home.

Home loan
B.D.S. is a Private Limited Company located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, It is founded to provide financial services like home loans, Personal loans, Business loans, Loans against property, Mutual funds, Life insurance, and general insurance to various individuals for their End-use purposes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Text Widget
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis neque vel quam fringilla feugiat. Suspendisse potenti. Proin eget ex nibh. Nullam convallis tristique pellentesque.