In our personal as well as in the professional life we want to fulfill our needs and for this sometimes money become the important factor. But not everyone can afford to complete or achieve their desire. So that’s why Banks provide us some facilities by taking a Loan on the basis of certain criteria. There are different type of loans are available in the banks. Personal Loan is one of these categories.
What is Personal Loan ?
First of all, a Personal Loan is a type of Unsecured loan (Unsecured loans are the loans in which there is no need of any collateral). In Personal Loan individual can fulfill there immediate personal need. Here, one can borrow money to use for a variety of purposes.
Purposes to take the Personal Loan ?
A person can avail for a Personal Loan for:-
- Medical emergencies
- Higher education
- Wedding expenses
- Paying credit card bills
- Home renovation
- Electronic gadgets
- Any personal need
Eligibility Criteria :
- Personal Loan can avail by the employee of private limited company, employee from public sector, including central, state and local bodies.
- Age limit : For salaried employed person → 21-58 years.
For self-employed person → 25-65 years
- Monthly income : minimum of 25,000 per month is eligible for Personal Loan.
- An applicant must have a good credit score (between 700-900).
- It is unsecured loan, so no document is keep as collateral.
Factors that affect the Personal Loan interest rate :
1. Income of an individual : A person with higher income will get a lower rate of interest because of good financial bandwidth.
2. Age : a young person get lower rate of interest as compare to old aged person because young applicants have more years of services.
3. Good Credit Score : A person who have high credit score can get lower rate of interest.
4. Employment : Banks offer different interest rates to Salaried and Self -employed applicants.
5. Existing Customer : Existing Customer of bank can also get lower rate of interest.
Processing fee for a Personal Loan (in Dehradun) :
Loan tenure for a Personal Loan (in Dehradun):
The Loan tenure of a Personal Loan is from 12 months(1 year) to 60 months(5 years).
Loan Amount in Personal Loan :
An applicant can get a minimum of 1 lakh loan amount and a maximum of 50 lakhs.
|Banks||Interest Rates||Processing Fees||Disbursal Time|
|HDFC Bank||11.49% – 19.50%||Up to 2.5%||3-4 Working Days|
|ICICI Bank||11% – 17.50%||Up to 2.5%||3-4 Working Days|
|IDFC First Bank||11.99% – 16.00%||Up to 2.5%||3-4 Working Days|
|Fullerton India||11.99% – 26.00%||Up to 2.00%||3-4 Working Days|
|Axis Bank||15.00% – 20.00%||Up to 2.00%||3-4 Working Days|
|Tata Capital||12.50% – 19.50%||Up to 2.5%||3-4 Working Days|
|IDBI Bank||13.20%-20.00%||Up to 2.5%||3-4 Working Days|
|Canara Bank||13.00% – 21.30%||Up to 2.5%||3-4 Working Days|
|Bank of Baroda||11.60% – 16.60%||Up to 2.5%||3-4 Working Days|
There is the need of some documents for the verification. The documents require are :
|Documents||Salaried employed applicant||Self-employed applicant|
|Photograph||Colored photo||Colored photo|
|ID proof||Pan Card/Voter ID Card||Pan Card/Voter ID Card|
|DOB proof||Pan Card/ School leaving certificate/High School mark sheet||Pan Card/ School leaving certificate/High School mark sheet|
|Address proof||Passport/Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Landline bill||Passport/Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Landline bill|
|Bank statement||3 months Salary account||6 months Saving/Current/CC account|
|Income proof||3 months Salary slip and Form 16||2 years Financials(ITR/Computation/Balance Sheet) and Business Registration proof|